Arthritis is characterized by pain and inflammation in and around the joint. Arthritis may affect people of any age from child to old aged person. The most common symptom of arthritis are pain, tenderness and stiffness around one or multi joints giving result to reduced movement and function, inflammation, redness and muscle weakness of that particular joint. Following are few steps which reduces the pain and uneasiness caused by the disease and to prevent the disease:
- Quit smoking as it lead to develop rheumatoid arthritis.
- Do exercise daily, skipping exercise is can cause contractures in joints which aggravate all the symptoms of arthritis. So do not skip exercise.
- The person who consume Omega-3 faces less swelling and stiffness of joints. Fresh fish e.g. Salmon, trout and mackerel are great source of Omega-3 fatty acid. For vegetarians there are other alternatives such as flax seeds, walnuts etc. Daily intake of one walnut soaked in water whole night and taken empty stomach is very helpful in production of synovial fluid in joints.
- A diet rich in vitamin C is also beneficial in arthritis. Consume strawberries, cauliflower, oranges, kiwis, broccoli, and kidney beans in daily routine.
- Take lots of fruits and vegetables can help in improving osteoarthritis.
- We should take low fat based diet.
- Take fresh whole foods including all cereals, fruits, vegetables which supply all necessary antioxidants to our body
- Ginger contains chemicals which are similar to the anti
inflammatory medicines. We should use ginger in preparing tea, in our
meals, as salads or by preparing cookies.
- Turmeric is another home product which prevents arthritis. It should be taken in quantity of 1/3 tbsp to 1/2 tbsp or can be added with dry ginger powder
and ashwgandha powder (wethania somnifera). Its dose will remain same as was of Turmeric. These both should be taken with leuke warm milk.
- Osteoarthritis (morningmistnutra.wordpress.com)
- Causes of Osteoarthritis (morningmistnutra.wordpress.com)
- So it’s official … (minsmash.com)