- Clear the bowel with light anemia or by taking trifla churana at evening with warm water. Practice kunjal process once in a week.
- Practice yoga nidra daily to relax mind and body both. It controls high blood pressure, decreases negative thoughts, calms mind and improves sleep, which gives full peace to anemic patient. It also gives mental, spiritual and body peace to the anemic as well.
- Paschimotanasana contracts most of muscles of abdomen and of back. It helps to improves appetite. It also helps in improving height of teenagers.
- Ardhmatsyendrasana cures deformities of intestines and improves digestion. It improves blood circulation in body, cures backache and diabetes.
- Supt-vajarasana improves digestion, controls mind and helps in curing hyper acidity, flatulence and constipation. It is the only asana which is practiced after taking food.
- Shalabhasana improves backache, sciatica and anemia as well.
- Dhanurasana is good for digestive problems . By increasing digestion, it cures anemia.
- Makarasana improves blood formation in the body and energizes the body.
- Sarvangasana also improves blood formation in the body.
- Pranayama is also helpful in curing anemia. If pranayama is practiced after nadi shodhan it cures all other ailments in body along with anemia.
- By practicing ujjayi pranayama all diseases such as sleeplessness, depression, loss of appetite, ascitis, hepatospleenomegaly are cured resulting improvement of anemia.
- Chanderbhedi pranayama gives cools the body which erases lethargy of body, resulting new energy which is essential for new blood cell formation.
- Soak Munakka ( ) 10-12 pieces in water at night at take them in the morning by chewing them properly. It improves blood count just in 3-4 weeks. It is also useful in epistaxis and also purifies the blood.
- Take 25- 30 pieces of kishmish and soak them in un-boiled milk in the morning for. Boil these after half hour. Then eat all kishmish and drink the milk thereafter.
- Tomato consists double amount of iron than milk. It also purifies the blood and helpful in deworming process as it as good effects on intestinal worms. So it is helpful in anemia.
- Take fine powder of ashwgandha (withania somnifera) and mix it with sugar or mishri in same quantity. Take 1-2 teaspoon full with milk at bed time. It converts leans to healthy and dwarf to tall. It helps in tissue formation, improves blood formation and is helpful in general debility. Persons with hot nature or prakriti should not consume this in excess.
- Improved understanding of anemia in female athletes (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Rules for Pranayama (ashtangayurveda.wordpress.com)