Blood is an important component of our body that performs various functions like circulation of important nutrients in the body, providing oxygen to various parts of the body which is vital for proper functioning of other organs like the liver and kidneys. The overall health of a person is dependent upon the blood of that person.
It is essential to keep your blood free from toxins and impurities. This can easily be done by following a diet plan that is natural and easy to follow.
Here are some foods that can help remove toxins and impurities from the blood stream:
Fruits and green leafy vegetables are a rich source of essential nutrients and have numerous health benefits including blood purification. Green vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and spinach have the ability to detoxify blood and act as cleansing agents for the blood. Having a glass of cauliflower juice in the morning when you wake up is a good idea.
Juicy fruits such as melons, oranges, raspberries, apples, kiwis, and pineapple are excellent blood purifying agents. These fruits can be added together in small quantities to create a fruit platter that can replace your regular afternoon meal. Pomegranate juice is also effective at replenishing and purifying the blood.
Apart from being a natural antibiotic, garlic is also an effective blood purifier. Adding garlic to your diet removes fat from blood which results in decreased blood pressure and cholesterol levels. It contains phytochemicals which help in liver detoxification. You can chew a few pieces of raw garlic for best results or sprinkle garlic powder on your food which will add to the flavor.
Tea when mixed with certain herbs can become an excellent blood cleansing beverage by removing toxins from the body. Some commonly used and easy to make types of herbal tea are ginger, peppermint, and dandelion.
Studies show that naturally developing herbs are the best blood purifying food. Many blood purifying herbs are available at health stores and can be consumed in various different ways. Some of the best herbs for blood purification are mentioned below.
• Alfalfa– Regulates pH levels in the blood and helps in detoxification of the body. It balances hormones, reduces cholesterol levels, and eases inflammation along with acting as a diuretic.
• Dandelion– Supports liver cleansing by stimulating the flow of bile. Also beneficial in solving digestive problems like bloating and constipation.
• Red clover– Excellent for people suffering from any sort of infection or any other health problem. It is an effective blood cleansing herb and is easy to find.
• Echinacea– Commonly considered one of the most effective blood cleansers.
All the above mentioned foods are blood purifying agents and can be consumed without worrying about side effects because they are natural foods and do not contain harmful ingredients. If anything triggers undesirable symptoms immediately consult your physician.
- Anemia: treat with yoga and Ayurveda (ashtangayurveda.wordpress.com)
- 8 Highly Effective Habits of a Detox Nutritionist (thehealthcouturefirm.wordpress.com)