- Walking helps in weight management.
- Walking don’t require any special instrument.
- It is accessible to every person.
- Walking is one of the best way to remain active.
- Walking is helpful in reducing symptoms of stress, depression and anxiety.
- Walking can be counted in light exercise.
- Walking helps in maintaining lean muscular tissues.
- Walking improves mood.
- Walking helps in reducing bad cholesterol i.e. low density lipo protein (LDL).
- Walking helps in increasing good cholesterol i.e. high density lipo proien (HDL).
- Walking reduces the risks of heart attack.
- Walking is helpful to low the blood pressure.
- Walking is helpful to reduce the risks of some cancers.
- Walking helps in reducing blood sugar specially in type 2 diabetes.
- Walking helps bones to become stronger.
- It doesn’t cost a single penny.
- 8 Benefits of working out (teamwars123.wordpress.com)