So tomorrow is a big day for you, and you are desperate to get rid of an annoying pimple in the middle of your forehead, or chin, or the top of your nose. Luckily, there are various natural ways that can help you heal pimples overnight, or at least as soon as possible.
- Ice has been used as a quick remedy to get rid of pimples overnight: wrap some ice cubes in a piece of cloth and apply for 30 seconds to your pimple, and repeat many times during the day to freeze the pores and remove dirt and oil, therefore reduce swelling.
- You can also try manuka honey and tea tree oil as an excellent way to get rid of minor pimples, apply either or both of these natural cures after washing your face, before going to bed.
- the pimple before going to bed and let it remain overnight. The mint based toothpastes usually dry out pimples and hence heal them quickly. Combine the ice remedy with the toothpaste for better and quicker results, unless your skin is very sensitive, then do not use this remedy as it may cause burning sensation.
- Lemon juice can be great to treat pimples on your nose and forehead. It’s actually one of the simplest ways to cure pimples. Apply fresh lemon juice on the pimples before going to bed and let it dry. Your pimple will become less noticeable or even disappear overnight.
- Use a honey and cinnamon facemask during the night and wash it off in the morning, to treat pimples.
- How To Get Rid Of A Pimple Overnight (mademan.com)
- Eight Fast Treatments for Removing Pimples (skincare.answers.com)
- Easy Home Remedies For Pimples (overallhealthnews.wordpress.com)